Zakłady Automatyki KOMBUD SA invites everyone who wants to gain experience in one of the best companies in the railway automation industry to work in our Production and Contracts Execution Division .
JOIN OUR TEAM IF:
- you are a technical university graduate
- you have a working knowledge of MS Office suite
- you are able to prioritize assignments and well manage your time
- you speak communicative English
- you have a driver's license cat. B
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- project completion following the established scope of work, budget, and schedule
- planning of project-related resources
- coordinating works in accordance with the requirements of applicable law and the set standards
- development of technical, material and organizational assumptions of planned construction works
- full-time employment
- attractive salary and benefit package
- friendly atmosphere and comfortable working conditions
- professional training and language courses
Please send your CV to email@example.com indicating "Project Engineer" in the subject line.
Please include the following clause in the application:
"I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of recruitment for the position of "Project Engineer" by Zakłady Automatyki Kombud S.A. with its registered office in Radom 26-600, at ul. Wrocławska 7 following the European Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ C 104, 11.12.2016, p. 1). EU L No 119, p. 1-88)"
According to that Regulation, in the absence of such a clause, the application will not be considered, and personal data will be deleted without notifying the data subject.
You can also voluntarily consent to the processing of personal data in future recruitments:
"I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of future recruitment processes by Zakłady Automatyki Kombud S.A. with its registered office in Radom 26-600, at ul. Wrocławska 7 following the European Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ C 104, 11.12.2016, p. 1). EU L No 119, p. 1-88)"