Zakłady Automatyki KOMBUD SA invites everyone who wants to gain experience in one of the best companies in the railway automation industry to work in our Production and Contracts Execution Division .
JOIN OUR TEAM IF:
- you have at least 4 years of experience in a similar position
- you have experience in the fulfillment of the FIDIC based contracts
- you demonstrate competence in scheduling
- you speak communicative English
- you are distinguished by analytical thinking, exactness, and accuracy
- you build business relationships easily
- you have a driver's license cat. B
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- planning of project-related resources
- project management following the established scope of work, budget, and schedule
- coordinating contracts, negotiating with our suppliers and sub-contractors
- supervising materials, tools, and equipment usage necessary for the project completion
- coordinating works in accordance with the requirements of applicable law and the set standards
- full-time employment
- attractive salary and benefit package
- friendly atmosphere and comfortable working conditions
- professional training and language courses
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating "Project Manager" in the subject line
Please include the following clause in the application:
"I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of recruitment for the position of "Project Manager" by Zakłady Automatyki Kombud S.A. with its registered office in Radom 26-600, at ul. Wrocławska 7 following the European Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ C 104, 11.12.2016, p. 1). EU L No 119, p. 1-88)"
According to that Regulation, in the absence of such a clause, the application will not be considered, and personal data will be deleted without notifying the data subject.
You can also voluntarily consent to the processing of personal data in future recruitments:
"I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purposes offuture recruitment processes by Zakłady Automatyki Kombud S.A. with its registered office in Radom 26-600, at ul. Wrocławska 7 following the European Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ C 104, 11.12.2016, p. 1). EU L No 119, p. 1-88)"